Mangosteen plant for sale in Bangladesh.
For More Information Call: 01953901447
Mangosteen is a tropical fruit tree that produces sweet and juicy fruits. Here are some general guidelines for growing a Mangosteen plant:
- Choose a location with well-draining soil and partial shade. Mangosteen plants prefer a warm, humid environment and require protection from direct sunlight.
- Plant a grafted Mangosteen tree in a hole that is twice as wide and deep as the root ball of the tree. Grafted plants are more likely to produce fruit than those grown from seed.
- Water the plant regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged. Mangosteen plants prefer a consistently moist environment.
- Fertilize the plant with a balanced fertilizer every three months, starting two months after planting. After the first year, fertilize the plant twice a year with a slow-release fertilizer.
- Prune the plant in late winter or early spring to remove any dead or damaged branches and to shape the plant. Mangosteen trees can grow up to 20 feet tall, so it’s important to keep them pruned to a manageable size.
- Harvest the fruit when it is fully ripe, which is typically in the late summer or early fall. Mangosteens should be picked when they are slightly soft to the touch and have a deep purple colour.
With proper care, a Mangosteen plant can produce fruit for many years. It’s important to keep the plant well-watered and pruned to encourage healthy growth and fruit production. Mangosteen plants also benefit from regular applications of compost or organic matter to help maintain soil fertility.
Note: The Image is for Reference purposes only. The Actual Product May Vary in Shape or Appearance Based on Climate, Age, Height, etc.
Specification: Mangosteen plant
Our Delivery Process
We process all deliveries through:
- Reputed couriers or logistics system
- Our in house delivery team
How much are the delivery charges?
Within Dhaka city, the delivery charge is BDT 60 and outside Dhaka city, it is BDT 120.
Note: This will vary from product to product
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery for Order inside Dhaka city up to 3-5 Working days & for outside Dhaka up to 7-15 working days.
- Any order placed after 6 pm will be considered as order of next business day, not on the same day.
- Business Day: Saturday to Thursday except for public holidays.
- Delivery might be delayed due to the unavailability of the product or delay from the 3rd Party Delivery Service.
Does GETSVIEW Market deliver internationally?
GETSVIEW Market doesn’t deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you’ll have to ensure the Delivery Address is within Bangladesh.
Customers are requested to check the product in front of the delivery person after payment for any discrepancy while receiving the product.
Return & Refund Policy of GETSVIEW MARKET
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept the return of an unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item My Website will then give a full refund (excluding shipping as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or send your item to the store address, which you can find on the shop page.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Gozariapara, 22no Word, 1703, Gazipur City Corporation, Bangladesh.
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 2500 tk, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.