Nokia Lumia 520 Price And Full Specifications
Nokia Lumia 520 Features & Specs With Market Price
After first announced in February 2013, The Nokia Lumia 520 released in April 2013. This is running with Microsoft Windows 8.0 operating system.
Positives Site of Nokia Lumia 520:
- simple to carry and goes well in your pockets.
- Wonderful Build quality.
- IPS display perfectly usable under sunlight.
- Sufficient options and applications accecable.
- Battery life superb last 3 -4 days. – OS smooth and no lag.
- Very good Audio quality, Voice clarity also.
- Camera apps and camera excellent in daylight, however, good performance under low light 🙁
- The foremost lovely feature I found is that the Kid’s Corner. Here, you’ll be able to create a special profile for your child. And you’ll be at rest, while your kid is trying her hands at your mobile. With this profile, your kid cannot make any outgoing calls or cannot mend with your necessary files on the phone.
Restrictions of Nokia Lumia 520:
- Front camera
- No Flash Light
- 512 MB RAM (few high graphics games lags or impossible to play at present). So it’s not deprived it’s truly the restriction of this handset …
Disadvantages of Nokia Lumia 520:
- At 3G mode phone becomes hot and battery drains very fast.
- The headset bundled with the box is not so smart and do not have the ability to answer the call from the headset.
- There’s no key to search among mobile, instead, there’s a key that takes you to the online search engine- Bing.
- File manager missing.
More devices at the nearby price: Vivo V7 – Oppo Realme 2
Specifications And General Info:
|First Announced||in February 2013.|
|Release Date||April 2013.|
|Type||GSM, WCDMA, HSPA.|
|Speed||GSM, (1800/850/900/1900 MHz), WCDMA, (900/2100 MHz), HSDPA,|
|Type||Micro SIM Card|
|Resulation||480 x 800 pixels.|
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen. Supported 16M Colors|
|Processors||1.0 GHz, Dual-Core.|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227|
|Expandable Storage||Up to 64 GB with MicroSD (Dedicated).|
|Back Camera||5 Megapixel,|
|Features||Lens size:28mm, Sensor size:1/4″, Geo-tagging, Autofocus, 4x digital zoom, Touch focus.|
|Capacity||1430 mAh battery|
|Up Time|| Standby: Up to 360h,|
Talk time: Up to 14 h 40 min (2G) & 9 h 40 min (3G)
|Wi-fi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Version 4.0, A2DP, LE/ aptX.|
|USB||Version 2.0, Micro.|
|Windows OS||Microsoft Windows 8, Upgradeable to v8.1|
|Dimensions And Weight|
|Supported Video Format||MP4/WMV/H.264|
|Recording Video Quality|